Whether you’re representing a big or small business, there are several opportunities and ways for us to work together and create value for your customers and audience
- from simply licensing one or several of my designs, to a 360 degree collaboration with articles and Instagram giveaways.
A REASON TO CONNECT
Reading about the designer you’re working with will add new layers to your product and brand in the eyes of your customers. It will provide a behind-the-scenes sensation and make them feel a part of your brand. It will give your product a context, depth and purpose.
10 COLLABORATION IDEAS TO INSPIRE
LICENSING A DESIGN TO:
1. Print on your products to create customer appeal.
2. Print on your packaging and point of sales materials.
3. Add texture to your brand. (For your website, business cards, invoice templates, newsletter, web shop, blog)
4. Use as decorative visuals to your promotional assets. (From a landing page to walls and giveaways in your booth at trade shows).
5. To evoke emotions and create an elevated reading experience. (For books, articles, magazines, websites, blogs)
PR- AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES
6. Joint press-release and pr-activities before launch
7. Guest blog post or article where I share the idea, inspiration and process behind the design.
8. Joint competition, challenge or hosting a giveaway in our channels to create buzz, engagement and find new customers/followers.
9. Pitch our story and collaboration to blogs,websites, newspapers and magazines.
10. Add context and purpose to your product by sharing the story behind the design on product labels, in-store materials, webshop, newsletter, trade shows.
IT’S A NOISY WORLD…
So how can we distinguish our offer from the competition?
How can we let the customers discover how we’re the perfect choice for them when everyone have the same opportunities to offer quality, environmentally friendly products and trends?
The answer is:
- A story isn’t just how you got started. The most important stories are the ones that convey the why and how we do what we do; Our values and what we want to bring to the world.
- A story can be about how the idea for your product came about. Or about something the people in your company do as a routine at the start of each day.
- A story can be told through images and visuals, with art, design, patterns and illustrations.
- It can illustrate how you value service, design, authenticity, quality and sustainability.
CURIOUS ABOUT COLLABORATING?
I’d love to hear from you.
It doesn’t matter if you have an idea or not.
Coming up with ideas is kinda my thing.